Originally Posted by Sonji View Post
I'm still part of #NOROOMTAG2014 and all that they fought for. We will rise again

I still believe that [IA] and [R] should only be used in training modes, they are mods afterall. Having unlimited ammo and reload i.m.o is just cheating.
Hell in any other shooter you could call it cheating. Shooting a shotgun endlessly shouldn't be okay but it's completely fine here just because they released that tags so long ago and just left it be for so long it became the meta. HP/AP Vials and pills got removed though so

Here's my opinion on your thread though '-'

Ammo meds are still used in quest, like they always have been. I've never been in a TDM and someone go "did one of you gents grab ammo packs" that's just absurd

Snipers will be forever broken if you know how to point at a person and rs. You'll almost never find a sniper in a regular TDM without those two room tags, because you're right, they are so broken.

offtopic: im a huge sniper hater
no1 is asking if u got ammo packs in tdm because well, no1 needs those since every room has [ia]. Adding ammo packs into TDM isn't necessarily a bad idea since players will then have to choose if to get meds or ammo. Those items weren't meant to be used in quest only...