Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other
    More space plz

Suggestion title:
    Fix VIP room space

Suggestion description:
    So the way I get it is that if a room is full, 10/10 and 2 or 3 out of those 10 are VIP's, you can't enter that room because the game thinks there's already a VIP taking that extra space which is suppose to make it 11/10? So VIP's can't join full rooms unless there's less than 2 VIP in it already(?). (I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS ACTUALLY THE CASE OR NOT CUZ IM STAFF AND THIS DOESN'T APPLY TO ME BUT OTHERS HAVE TOLD ME IT'S LIKE THIS)

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...old-Membership!
    That kinda makes
    Ability to join full rooms.*
    not quite right then? Could we fix so that you can still enter a full room even if there are already VIP members in there that doesn't actually take that extra space that makes it 11/10?

If this suggestion has already been made and declined somehow because of some reason, could we otherwise make it so people can see how many VIP's is in the room already so they know if they can access it anytime soon or not if the room is full? Something like this:

(Amazing paint skills I know, and don't worry, my penis is huge)

This would show how many VIP members are in the room already, and people wouldn't have to bother me with shittons of pm's asking me how many there are in the room already and if I can ask them to leave and make more space for others (happens almost everytime I play gladiator and I'm getting tired of it *sniff* )
    Last edited by Linzor; 02-29-2016 at 02:30 AM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Bunny (02-25-2016), leafstyler (03-04-2016)

Thread Information