Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gladiator

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Website & FGunZ

Suggestion title:
    Please Update Event Kodachi's on the website & in-game.

Suggestion description:
    Hey there,

I just wanted to post this for y'all to hopefully prevent anyone else from feeling momentary disappointment .

After the Kodachi update I quickly went searching for which items in the donation, event & VIP shop had the highest damage to toy around with for a little while. I saw that the regular Donation Kodachi's damage was reduced to 19 on the website (As it is accurate in-game); however, I then went onto the event shop and was a little tricked by the damage being displayed and spent event points on items that aren't accurate.

I justified the higher damage by the increased weight which is 5 more than any other kodachi's in the game for both the available event kodachi's, when to my disappointment in-game they're heavier and less damage than the donation kodachi's.

It's really not a high priority but I was pretty disappointed after spending points for an item to find it hadn't been updated as was no longer accurate .

Link(s) to VIP shop items:
    PhantomDancer Kodachi's
    Quickslicer Kodachi's

Also ... Kodachi Damage Bug (Sorry if irrelevant to topic; 2 birds 1 stone approach)

Anyhow here's screenshots:

Last edited by Guntar; 03-10-2016 at 05:39 AM.

Thread Information