Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks

#1 Could you explain to us who is ZoneStyle in 20 words?
    A : ZoneStyle is a kind person named Tomer, very cool guy and also a br.

#2 What is your favourite set on FGunZ?
    A : At the moment I like the new design of that ninja green set which is no longer green and Arwen hair as hat.

#3 If you could swap bodies with someone for a day, who would it be?
    A : Megan fox or any other sexy model (yolo).

#4 What attracts you the most? Brunette, blonde, black or ginger hair?
    A : Hard to tell, I like everything but if I really have to pick I'd say Blonde (but not painted).

#5 In 10 words, how would you describe the Freestylers community?
    A : The word TROLL x10 times.

#6 Do you have a story about FgunZ that involved you?
    A : To be honest I have, too lazy to type so I have a better idea.
    s/o Ben, Leo and Extirio.. good memories !!

#7 Which event do you like the most to participate in?
    A : I'd say Dodgeball or Last man standing.

#8 Which event do you like the least to participate in?
    A : Don't fall down.

#9 Is there something in FgunZ that you would like to see being changed? And why?
    A : Actually not I like everything, only thing I'd like to change is people who think I owe them something... rest are fine. (:

#10 Is there something on the forum that you would like to see being changed? And why?
    A : The forum theme, I want something nice and new (Stephan the artist for forum design!!!).

#11 Do you have an all time hero?
    A : Definitely my father, he is sacrificing everything for us, doing everything he can to make us happy, he is also very strong.

#12 Do you prefer warm or cold colours?
    A : I like cold colors, my favorite color is blue (exactly like my eyes, big bonus).

#13 What games do you play in general?
    A : GunZ the duel, League of legend, Smite and sometimes when I'm really bored 8ball billiard by miniclip.

#14 Which song do you consider your favourite of all it?
    A : Bon Jovi - It's My Life.
    Powerful words, I feel nostalgic and strong everytime I listen to this song, I feel the adrenaline in my blood and feeling energetic and I have a really good memories with the song.

#15 Which movie would you recommend to our community to watch?
    A : Undisputed || and ||| - Scott Adkins is the best!!

#16 What is your dream job?
    A : Since I was a kid I always wanted to be a Pilot and I still want but I always think about plan A,B,C,D and even E for everything in case something goes wrong (maybe it does't look like that but I always have solution for everything), I have already 2 jobs I'm about to get and if not like I said I can already see my road and my future. (:

#17 If you had to move to another country, which country would you pick and why?
    A : Brazil, I am Brazilian and I have family living in Sao Paulo and not to mention Rio De Janeiro's beauty and parties, big bonus for me. (:

#18 Any kind of food that you really do not like to eat?
    A : Anything with meats and Asian.

#19 Which drink do you like the most?
    A : Guarana antarctica (br drink), too bad we don't have this drink in Israel..

#20 If you were sent to an island to survive with a team of 5 FgunZ players (including yourself) for a whole year to win a big money prize, which players would you pick to fill the other 4 spots in order to survive? (Pauls dumb so he gave 5 names)
    A : Ben, Leo, Stu and Labeeb.
    Ben - A funny person to be with and very smart, he is probably going to help us alot by cheering us up!
    Leo - A real fighter, is going to help me with the big fishes.
    Stu - Small arms, we need someone to train on him in order to become stronger, he is going to be my personal punching bag. #SmallArms.
    Labeeb - A good friend, a guy you can trust, he will sacrifice alot for the team.

And yes Paul is indeed a dumb giving 5 names and not 4 when he was asked this.... that's why I am not taking Paul with me..

This is the last Player Spotlight that I will post.
    Leave a comment below if you got any questions for THIS Player Spotlight.

2. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

ZoneStyle (04-06-2016)

Thread Information