Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    LOYALTHEXX's Avatar The Call Of The Mountains

Country
    Thanks
    unskill kids srsly takes so much serious , about some warming games or other sh1ts or while player were AFK in room trying to kill for take ss lmao... such a fool. i dont give faq for newgens nowadays have to study for my grades he dont approve .. fun's here? lmaooo look at that face .........

did'nt count how many time , owned u while i was playing cw on my acc .. trash kid first get skill before doing ego on ppl ugly face.
    You never see enough interest wth that sux playing skills gay *****

i didnt even wanted to take screenshots for "kor_ant" and other random trashes like "demand" and their friends. cuz i did'nt think that has value.

how many time i raped ur alt Rson i did'nt even count with my acc. stop begging for cw. or smth

[SIZE=3]or what about this ? get 11 - 4 .... from my mate[/SIZE]

or what about playing with my nephew while he has issue on laptop ( screen getting black for 2-3 second duration cuz of battery issue) at late time thanks to hes much more smart than u even if he was drunk ssing that issue in a room. if he wasnt drunk smth most probably he would beat like 11/0 or would'nt waste his time and not play with u. dumb ass rson also he mentioned about ur spike and other shits or AFK killing in a room SAD! get shame.

Notice [ i'm not sharing my acc with my nephew ,
    We live in the same building. he's coming us for play with my donor account.]
    Last edited by LOYALTHEXX; 04-15-2016 at 11:25 PM.

Thread Information