Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wonderboy's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    I was playing against a friend in a private room on Freestyle Gunz and after a few rounds began to notice that my mouse was acting very strange. My mouse seemed to be losing and gaining sensitivity dramatically. I checked my in-game mouse sensitivity and it was exactly the same as I left it before. I checked the software for my mouse (Razer DeathAdder Chroma) and acceleration was off, polling rate was at 500 (like always), and my DPI was at default (like always), so there seemed to be no problem there. I ran mouse movement recorder to check to make sure I wasn't losing my mind, and it reported that something seemed to be randomly reducing the sensitivity of my mouse and that Enhance Pointer Precision was somehow turned on. There's no way for me to randomly do this myself, there's nothing on my mouse that will allow me to just randomly switch sensitivities, and this has only ever happened while I was playing Freestyle Gunz, so could something on Gunz have caused this issue? If not, have any idea what might have caused the problem? I'd hate to be playing and trying to have fun only to find that I'm suddenly performing horribly due to this randomly happening again, so I hope to be able to prevent the issue from ever being a problem again if anyone might be able to help me figure out what the problem could be. It stopped after I restarted freestyle Gunz, but it would be annoying to randomly have sensitivity issues in the future while playing.
    Last edited by Wonderboy; 06-22-2016 at 08:01 AM.
    ]

Thread Information