Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Hi! I'm resigning

As an Event Moderator!

Basically I got no time for the role anymore, and besides that I can't say I'm really enjoying myself when I'm hosting any longer.
    I thought that instead of just taking space in the Event Team it would be better if I just leave so they can find a replacement who got the time and passion for it, which I've sadly lost.

As a Game Moderator I'm still able to host events, but I can't keep up with a schedule for it right now and I can't force myself to do something I don't really enjoy as much anymore. I start school in August and that most likely wouldn't make it easier for me to keep the activity up anyways.

I've been an Event Moderator for over a year now and it's been an incredible journey, but it ends here. Thank you all who supported me and who attended my events, it was my pleasure. I'll make it a goal to stay as a Game Moderator for over a year now.

2. The following 8 users say thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Bunny (06-29-2016), Eagle (06-29-2016), Mega (06-29-2016), Sam (06-29-2016), Stuwadie (06-29-2016), Tenax (06-29-2016), TomasEdison (06-29-2016), Want_Smack (06-29-2016)

Thread Information