avivkm1994's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by RlCK View Post
    X Shingeki No Bahamut: Genesis
    X Btooom!

Didn't watch the rest lmao, which one is in your opinion the best? :p
    I don't know to say which one is the best but I can tell you this:

•Shinsekai Yori - A mystery and Super Powers type of story. It's plot isn't an "simple" one where you just find yourself sitting and watching people fighting but seek for foreshadowings and such (I always suggest it).

•Aldnoah Zero - Mecha type, altho people don't usually like Aldnoah Zero it was rated high among those who saw it. Epic indeed.

•Boku no hero academia - It's really cute, and it's epic as well with few episodes(13 s1) so its really for chill and I liked it(otherwise i wouldnt suggest eh?) it has superpowers and stuff if you like it.

•Danmachi- Adventure type, If you liked Sword Art Online you will like this, this isn't a virtual reality but superpowers and levels appear in the real world of that Anime.
    Cuteeeeeeeeee •>.<•

•God Eater - Somewhat reminds of Attack On Titan where people try to survive in a world full of beasts that hunt them down, not good as SNK (AOT) but I definetly enjoyed it

•Juuni Kokuki - If you like adventure type where the super powers appears but the main char doesnt have it, it's this. A magical world where the char isnt becoming too OP but the struggle is real XD

•Kekkai Sensen - A serious type of anime that can also make you laugh + superpowers. Enjoyed it as well

I didn't know how to explain without doing it too long and spoilering or too short and missing some parts so forgive me >.<

2. The following user said thank you to avivkm1994 for this useful post:

RlCK (08-17-2016)

Thread Information