Originally Posted by EASTVAN View Post
I like the direction things are going, you have my full support.

I think it suits this servers demands perfectly and any one who disagrees or who is unhappy with the anti-lead issue should resolve their issues by learning about how things operate, and, maybe instead of whining be part of the solution they want to see.

I get that they are players and not the developers, but, whining is a lot different then providing means, examples, or ideas on HOW to fix a supposed problem.

The competitive side's ego is so large that they feel they are the entire FG population, when they represent only a small minority, or just **** around you feel me lol

I don't take it that the devs would be discouraged, but, I don't want how their ideas were met to be disheartening.
None of what you said is a proper argument.

There have been plenty of servers over the years where the focus was on silly, maybe even challenging, arcade game modes, yet they are no longer around. The only remaining servers exist because of their competitive modes (one of which is relatively thriving while the other two, this one included, are slowly dying out).
No one is arguing against arcade game modes, but it cannot be the primary focus. To me, this thread signals that the development is being geared towards more silly maps and useless gameplay features.
There have been servers in the past with more features than this one, but they are no longer around. Please tell me why you think this is.
Above all, it is not disheartening. It is disconcerting, because it makes no sense.