Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    EASTVAN's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Joobie View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's not how it works buddy. No idea if you don't play duel rooms or clan war much and is just one of those people who socialize a lot in Training Rooms or w/e. For myself, I barely come on and play nowadays, but when I do, it's usually Clan War, TDM or even Duels and shots are not registering. Obviously the community doesn't have the capability to fix the problem, but you can't just put the blame on the competitive side of the community to fix the problem like that. The community voices their opinion out to help answer the questions regarding how to improve the server. If the staff doesn't take into consideration on the suggestions being made and keep releasing patches that do not fix the current visible problems already causing such an issue to the community, then FG will drop more than 50% of the population in players I can guarantee that.

Let's put it this way.. like back in the day, Questing and Clan War were the two major servers that were big in player base population and you were one of the players who enjoyed questing more than the competitive scene. If the questing server had a major recurring issue and the devs did not have a solution to fix it. You're literally driving people into the corner and stating, "IF YOU WANT A SOLUTION, YOU FIGURE IT OUT". Is that how you would like to approach the situation with an argument like that?

In light of things, the community isn't bashing on the features they have provided and more to come, but the main issue that's recurring isn't being solved. But, the community accounts for keeping the population base up, and the Devs are supposed to be there to keep improving the features to keep improving the player experience for this game.

Just my two cents
    true my whole paradigm was for people to do research and shit to be honest

and i mean lol i personalyl dont even care its kinda funny, if shots don't register randomly that's just part of the game for everyone then, not unfair right?
    lol its funny

and also I'm saying that the devs can do what they want man, people are welcome to apply and change what they see fit if hired
    given how long this has been an issue, maybe there was a reason for that ?
    50% of the community isn't the competitive, i'd venture to say 10%
    its communal dude, lots of VIPs and players whom care about events its all good

s1lent said fixed anyway so point is moot
    Last edited by EASTVAN; 03-12-2017 at 04:44 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to EASTVAN for this useful post:

Joobie (03-12-2017)

Thread Information