Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Paris's Avatar People Change!

Country
    Thanks
    Few suggestions as a player.
    When any player gets selected for event moderator post, they go through proper trials and training.
    i cant understand after such good training and trials, this guys use launchers in HNS! HnS's main motive is that you have to seek hidden players but ET's use launchers. Now assume i'm hanging on a certain wall and opposite to that wall someone else is hiding/hanging. ET Seeks me and fires a launcher at me. Thats okay, but when that same launcher causes death to that other player who was opposite to the same wall i was hanging, now thats unfair. and it indicates that this ET whos seeking dont have any skills to seek players.
    Second - In same case, i saw 2 ET's in their HnS Event, they are using launchers and randomly firing launchers all over the map. what are they trying to do there? random killing? they have to SEEK Players not randomly fire their launchers and kill players. isn't that unfair? Everyone is frozen what more you need to seek them? :o you cant seek them and start firing your lauchers randomly? Totally unfair.
    Another issue- Not every player in FGunz Have an ET friend. In each and every event, there is normal player in ET's team with the ET. Now what about them who dont have any friends as ET? isnt if unfair to the majority of the players as they cant get to do this and they think why this specific players except than staff are getting to join team red and i cant? This should stop if you ask normal players. Why do you participate in Events if you dont wanna play the event, join team red and eat someone else's place to join event!
    VIP Events- How come players will know there is VIP event if the ET is posting update about the event 1 hr ago and start the event? Players paid straight 300 coins to become VIP! Isnt that unfair for VIP's that they dont get update a little more time ago like 3-4 hrs and then be prepared or save time for event?
    There ARE ET's who are giving more favorable treatment to their friends and Clan mates and its seen that 75% winnings are going to their clanmates.(I might be wrong but this IS happening.)
    #NHF There is more i want to say but this is enough i think.
    Last edited by Paris; 03-12-2017 at 01:09 PM.

Thread Information