Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
U cant expect good english from a new game that was translated, especially for me now that i realise just HOW BIG and varying the gameplay gets, there are thousands of sentences and words that need to be translated. I definetly recommend the game and im not gonna go over everythong u said above, its a new game, ot has small bugs and things i found along the way, but its very addictive and fun when u get used to it. One thing i dont understand is why u gave a 6 outta 10 rating for something that u found flawless, the customization.
I still think the translation has to be near completion when they hold a beta event of the game.
I gave it a 6 out of 10 because it's good but even thought it is good there are a lot of things that they can change to make it even better.

Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
They fckdd up skyforge too....

Skyforge used to be fun going for a class now you auto have all the classes which is lame my.com is a webzen 2.0 fcking up games i dont know what their future plans are for this game but it will probably be p2w
I played Skyforge too although it was pretty good I couldn't focus on the game and moved on to a different mmo.
It had potential but went downwards after the beta events.

Originally Posted by Portgaz View Post
f2p and chinese graphics well how long untill its p2w?
I doubt they would make it p2w. I bet they would make the cash shop more of a outfit/cosmetic instead of +100dmg on your weapon shop.