How do I get started? hmm..

Started iGunz approximately somewhere in 2005, under the same name as my forum name "R0B3N" played until ijji came out and had to quit in 2006 due to router problems that gave me AE to everyone, didn't get a new one until late 2009, so that's when I joined back on ijji which I played until the game pretty much died. So had not touched GunZ for several years until like yesterday or 2 days ago, figured to check it out a little bit because for the love of god I can't manage to find a single decent online game for me to play.

usernames in ijji were R0B3N / Thrilled / Xukai / Roben in which the first and latter were used most.

played quite some other pservers with similar names or maybe a few different ones, but commonly known as this. If that doesn't refresh some of your memories, I've always played a male character and might know me from wearing my infamous set with the valkyrie hat/gloves heavy metal top, xian boots/pants and of course last but not least, the plunger.

I'm hoping to have fun with you all, currently in the clan Interference with some old friends who were also in the clan Interference in ijji.