Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
The biggest concern in cw at the moment is the embarrassing amount of players who actually cw. However, it is hard to increase the cw player count in this server since the majority of players are composed of training room heroes or people who join [r] rooms which hinders their skill since they spam instead of prioritizing their aim (therefore getting raped when playing a cw). The only real way to solve this issue is to gather high skilled players from other servers to play on FG since people who cw are usually composed of people who want to compete. In order to increase the competitiveness of this server to attract high skilled players in order to increase the cw player count, it would require balancing weapons (shotguns to 1000 delay for example, making teams start at a different side each round like what another server does). It would also most definitely require reintroducing the cash reward system back since I am certain that cw was literally 10x more active with the cash reward than without it (Although there is DDOSing issues i honestly don't give a shit of 1 persons problem when it can benefit like 50 - honestly this shit is really easy to solve too. Like just put a tutorial on how to report a DDOSer or something).

Would also like to see higher incentives to actually cw. An idea I have is perhaps a CW shop which sells cosmetics (that look REALLY good and have donor stats) which can be purchased through the CW tokens. Maybe a Organization XIII cloak for example since the majority of the gunz community are weebs. This is minor though compared to the issue to increase the cw player count.
This ^