Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cry View Post
    When papi score was 0-4 i told him to sit and to let me continue this 1vs1
    Then he was egoing me to 1vs1 me not to 1vs1 papi then i told papi to sit
    One of the reasons that I have attacked him dat he was behind the wall saying rejoin etc and wasting our time
    He was egoing a lot in lobby/whisper like he's WOTFOK , he's nothing without medding/backstabbing skills
    Then it's shame on him i am shitlum i was playing in 2007 and I am still spb player in 2017 as you can notice that in the record
    He's trashcan not better than others
    You never told Hoodlum you was continuing the 1v1 it was all on his stream at the time, your friend was behind the boxes and Hoodlum had dealt around 180 damage you then decided to then back stab him.. He was telling you to rejon because your stood in the middle of the map whilst they are 1v1ing, I'm not sure how braindead you can be to know your a distraction even Rain told you to rejoin..

If your not gonna legitlt straight up 1v1 him then just stop, it's funny how you call him shitlum when back on ijji he was one of the top 10 eu player, obviously he's not as good now but majority of ijji players aren't however honestly you wouldn't beat him so just stop you've made a fool of yourself by your sorry attempt to claim you've beat him in a 1v1, on stream he was seen 2v1ing both you and winning.
    Last edited by Notorious; 09-21-2017 at 10:48 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Zeus (09-21-2017)

Thread Information