Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: santaclaus and VegitoBlue

Reason: Santaclaus is hitboxing 100% and vegitoblue might be using dmg reduce but im not sure about that. Watch the replay of the map dungeon, you can clearly see that santa is hitting hyenia and all of the sudden he hits me. Honestly watch the replays and u will see it yourself, and he admitted it (made a screenshot but cant attach more than 5 files)
    Vegitoblue might be using dmg reduce, not sure though, but if u watch the dungeon replay u can see i gave him a full pb which only did 20 dmg or so.
    And i dont know why but when i went up against these guys gunz started to act weird as if they were ddosing me.

Proof/Evidence: Attachment 16598Arya_20171010_200431.jpgArya_20171010_200412.jpg

Ok this should be enough evidence, i even added the screenshot where he admits him using hitbox
    https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...J%2B3S%2BOcKNg
    Last edited by Elyn; 10-12-2017 at 03:55 PM.

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    The provided evidence is too short. Based on the evidence you gave us i have to say no, i can't find anything suspicious
    do you have more replays?

Country
    Thanks
    Ok this should be enough evidence, i even added the screenshot where he admits him using hitbox
    https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...J%2B3S%2BOcKNg

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Sanatclaus - Banned

Vegitoblue - Seems fine.

Thread Information