lets turn this forum into a family friendly forum

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

I would like to see the staff members behaving better (I'm not talking about ALL the staff members),
    for example(s),
    I dislike to see a staff saying this game is died. dude you're a staff just have some hope, love the game or just leave it people like you killing the game.
    I dislike to see a staff members telling people you're disgrace and dumb or harassing ANY member, you're staff so just behave or **** off.
    I dislike to see a staff member ego a normal member because he got banned for hacking or w/e, he got banned so leave him or just mute him if he insult,
    seriously you guys seem less organized than these 15 years old kids who play this server.
    and ...... idk
    your post is literally just saying that some of the staff members are beheaving bad in ur opinion but u dont say how they should behave or give suggestion of how they could improve in their behaviour
    you are just saying "behave good or **** off".
    But i agree that some Staff members arent fitting in their role but thats something you shouldnt "post"/discuss in this section
    I would like to see the Manager Role Back who takes responsiblities of the Staff Members and which Normal user can Message to if they want to complain about some staff member.

3. The following user said thank you to SkyWodka for this useful post:

Canpai (10-24-2017)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SkyWodka View Post
    your post is literally just saying that some of the staff members are beheaving bad in ur opinion but u dont say how they should behave or give suggestion of how they could improve in their behaviour
    you are just saying "behave good or **** off".
    But i agree that some Staff members arent fitting in their role but thats something you shouldnt "post"/discuss in this section
    I would like to see the Manager Role Back who takes responsiblities of the Staff Members and which Normal user can Message to if they want to complain about some staff member.
    unfortunately i agree with sky.
    the staff team is hell of a mess right now, both because of a LOT of inactive staff and because of things mentioned in this thread.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    If you got a problem with a staff member then pm dave/mcsic.

6. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Canpai (10-24-2017)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information