Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description: Streamer Status Requirements!

Time and time again I load up the Freestyle GunZ Homepage (https://fgunz.net/) and come across someone streaming, therefore this means they've been accepted into having a "streamer status" making them legible for the coins/unique items. However recently allot of the users I see streaming have very choppy streams, almost like watching a slide show or there stream is just generally buffering all the time.

There needs to be some sort of requirements that need to be met before accepting them as a verified streamer.

Requirement;
    Provide a VOD from your Twitch of you playing Freestyle GunZ for atleast 5 minutes completely lagg free.

Right now there's someone streaming who's displaying none stop buffering and choppy gameplay, yesterday the homepage was taken for 2 hours by another user displaying the same thing.
    Last edited by Notorious; 11-29-2017 at 08:35 PM.

2. The following 5 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Camel (11-29-2017), Daniel (11-29-2017), Eagle (11-29-2017), Polar (11-29-2017), TomasEdison (11-29-2017)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    also possibly give them some status thing like we have for gms/ets/etc which looks like this

but it says Streamer instead

making it a more serious thing and be able to implement the thread i suggested in some previous suggestion that has the names of all the streamers, aswell as their ability to get demoted if their streams are as you said, choppy, laggy, etc.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Canpai (11-30-2017), Sleepy (12-03-2017)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    also possibly give them some status thing like we have for gms/ets/etc which looks like this
    https://freestylersworld.com/images/ranks/gm.png
    but it says Streamer instead

making it a more serious thing and be able to implement the thread i suggested in some previous suggestion that has the names of all the streamers, aswell as their ability to get demoted if their streams are as you said, choppy, laggy, etc.
    Would be nice to a have forum rank, not sure if Dave wanted to keep it separate to forums though. Yea people have been getting demoted but it's usually for streaming wrong content... Streamers could do with some form of moderator for when Dave/McSic can't be around

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    I agree that they give away the streamer status way too easily. However, I do understand that the more people stream, the more people will see the game. Therefore it would be a nice thing to have a lot of streamers. The streams like you mentioned(the ones with buffering and choppy gameplay) should not be tolerated though. Maybe you could have different levels of streaming? For example:

1: Unexperienced streamer with bad resolution/audio/etc.
    2: Normal streamer who has streamed quite some times and had decent content.
    3: Experienced streamer with good resolution/audio/content/twitch lay-out

I think that only the 2nd and 3rd-level streamers should be eligible for the '... just went live!'
    Also the 3rd-level streamers should be the only ones eligible for the JJANG/Rank(If they implement it)

Thread Information