Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Clarify View Post
    We host these events over and over because our players whisper or even spam the lobby for these. In addition to the repetitive maps, I will adjust my events to incorporate other maps. Sometimes when I put a different map, players seem somewhat upset about it and ask to swap the maps around.
    In both cases, I feel players may seem to complain because they've gotten so used to the current state of things. Make them try something new or uncommon and they might just start liking it. Personally, I just get sick of seeing the same maps everywhere—in training, TDMs, and events. I always complain about choice of events and maps in the lobby, but nobody seems to notice or care.

Originally Posted by Clarify View Post
    I actually have hosted Simon Says a few times since I've became an official, maybe it's because I host at a bad time for your timezone? Although, I cannot guarantee that I can host at your time convenience due to work and school.
    That's great to hear! I'm certainly not denying that these events do get hosted, nor do I want you to host anything at my convenience. As long as you're hosting a variety of events, it's all good. I find it very rare to see other ET members doing it. In fact, I have played Circle of mines and Simon says with you as the host. I just hope that the others host these uncommon events more often.

Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I fully agree with your statement/opinion on the so called new events the officials have written about in their applications, and yet, while I'm not sure whether or not they even tried them ingame as I don't log in anymore, seeing as there was no real new event added to the list since June of 2016, kinda shows that they're probably not caring too much about what they wrote there.
    Not to mention, the recent "new" events that have been added (rollercoaster, musical chairs, fashion), are not being hosted either.
    I have played Musical chairs and Fashion only once. Although, Fashion is obviously biased and it'd be best to avoid it. But yes, it didn't strike me until you mentioned that even the new ET members probably suggested new event ideas. I don't think it's unfair to ask them to implement their own ideas, at the very least.

Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Duel events / TDM events / Gun Game, cause we like PVP okkkkkk
    Yeah, TDM events should be hosted as well. Recently, there was a CTF event, so something similar could be done.
    Last edited by EternalBeast; 01-28-2018 at 01:14 AM.

Thread Information