Thanks
    IGN of reported player: ladyrose with colors idk the colors (LinFatChin) he probably deleted that char because I told him that I am going to report him for harassing me.

Reason: reporting him for harassing me, bothersome , I used to ignore him but not anymore. he makes characters with my name on it, as if LinFatChin (chin means whore) it would be nice if you will delete that character. he been spamming that in normal rooms to get me mad/get attention from people to make them hate on me.. also, he keep on spamming me/ in rooms 'fat' 'fat' 'ugly' etc also saying i got 'fat tits' (bothersome) you can see in screenshots that i posted down here, he is harassing me asking if i like '20 c..' you know what he means also, you know pedo words and etc. I wont even explain what is that I'm pretty sure you will guess, after knowing that I'm going to report him he changed his words. I cant even screenshots cause I have an attempt problem so he used that I cant screenshot his words.
    please, do something with that, because I am really sick of that person saying these stuff harassing me everywhere....
    it would be nice if you will remove the report later then, because I don't want people to see that report.

Proof/Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/mWhsI

thank you Sinon <3

Thanks
    https://imgur.com/a/zkhGC adding some other pics, he continued.. he wont stop,,, also please take a look on the last picture,, he was spamming like not a line by line but u know spamming a line after line

thank you Sinon <3

Thanks

thank you Sinon <3

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    The user is now banned for having 4 warnings.
    Also, we remove evidence only if the report is declined or if it's a report about an advertiser.

Thanks for reporting!

Thread Information