Verdict: Innocent

I've watched over the replays provided and I focused specifically on the instances you mentioned in your last post, I've come to the conclusion that there's no sign of any med hack being used.

During round 6 of DMT 002 there was only 1 med out of the couple that he dropped that was unusually fast, but other than that, during the whole replay including the round 8 and round 10 instances you mentioned I couldn't see anything abnormal.

While in DMT 006 at Port, in the instance you mentioned prior to him getting rushed his meds did seem to drop fast but not the exaggerated speed you highlighted. Other than that during the whole replay there was nothing that stood out to me.

I can't see any clear signs of a med hack being used, as Notorious stated in the previous report, reasons for the 1/2 instances where meds seemed to drop faster than usual it could be due to a spike, I can't say for myself what other reason there may be for it but it's definitely not enough for me to say the user is using any kind of med hack.