1. Use speed, high jump, and gravity modifiers.

Tweak existing events sometimes to make them more interesting with the use of such modifiers. DM, Gungame, Gladiator, Counter Strike, etc. can all be quite fun with such mods.

For instance: DM/Gungame event in the Dodgeball map with S300 and low gravity, or FPS mode deathmatch with high speed. Now that's fun and chaos. If I wanted a normal DM, I could even do it in the main channel without all the delay from waiting for passwords, rules, etc.

2. Use the RTD modifier in some events.

My clan usually hosts TDMs with RTD, FPS, RVO mods. Turns out to be great fun. How about a Duel/DM/Glad event with RTD? These kind of games can be quite entertaining.

You guys already have the options for it and none of this requires any brainstorming, either. All it takes is simply adding a couple of modifiers while creating your rooms, and voila!

3. Host some events more often—especially PvP ones (Duel, DM, Gungame, Friendly fire frenzy)

Please don't be lazy. I've never seen Run from Goblin or Lights being hosted in quite some time (I keep bringing this up). There's only so much you can do in kill the staff / flip the staff / run from whatever. Host DM events, guess the password / scramble, and Simon says (with interesting tasks) more often.

Let there be some fun and chaos. Events are meant to be interesting and something different from the regular games that we play. It's not always about event points, since they have little to no value. I've mentioned these points time and again but nobody seems to do anything, so I can only hope to see some changes this time.

Good luck!