Dam's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    ign : ^9Dani^M
    Reason : unfair resolution.

First of all Dani hosted RVO event and i played clearly so i won the 4th round of the event then Dani said me and Ghoul were teaming , and i wasn't teaming with anyone i played alone. You can watch that in the record
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/wt0xx2 ,when the round over i told to Dani to watch the replay and after he watched the record he said u (Dam,Ghoul) were aiming noob and Halo , We didn't decied to aim anyone and we even didn't talk before the event and there is nothing between us to team with each other.
    Then Dani said me and ghoul were next to each other and u both decided not to kill each other.
    You can see in the replay when this happened i decided to fight the low player to make sure that i will stay alive after.
    NOTICE : i didn't know that Halo is NKAGod i knew that from Dani. You can see that in this ss https://imgur.com/ZQaQmxS.
    When Ghoul killed Halo he saw noob in his way so he attacked him and i attacked the low player.
    after i watched the record 4 times knew all this things.
    i didn't know this things before , i knew this things after i watched the record.
    when i won the round he said that we were teaming then he changed his opinion and said we were hunting Halo and noob.

Daniel's Avatar certified lover boy 𓅓

Country
    Thanks
    Ok so, after watching the replay 3 times through different points of view I've decided to send EhabTwinsN an EP because I saw clearly that both of you were teaming.

Then Dani said me and ghoul were next to each other and u both decided not to kill each other.
    You can see in the replay when this happened i decided to fight the low player to make sure that i will stay alive after.
    You can also see in the replay that when it happened you decided to fight the yellow players while Ghoul was red and tumbled in front of you. How would you explain that? you could easily kill him but you KNEW he won't fight you back and if yes he would let you win.

when i won the round he said that we were teaming then he changed his opinion and said we were hunting Halo and noob.
    I never changed my mind. When you won I said you both were teaming because I saw you weren't aiming at each other and some players complained about it. and after watching the replays I saw that both of you were aiming the same players (Halo and noob) which strengthens my point.
    Last edited by Daniel; 06-23-2018 at 05:58 PM.

I didn't come this far just to come this far, and not be happy. - Kim K.

https://i.imgur.com/oL5MGf8.png
    #maayankusit.

Dam's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Firstly : You can see in the record u didn't watch me and ghoul were teaming because u were not looking on us , that's mean there is someone told you that we were teaming and hunting noob/Halo so how u decieded that we were teaming and aiming halo and noob and u didn't even watch us in the round and when Halo dead you were looking on other player so how you knew that we were teaming / hunting Halo and noob.

Secondly : When ghoul tumbled in front of me i was shooting on the playeys who where infront of me we were shooting on each other so if i leave them and turned on to kill ghoul it will be easy for them to hit (kill) me.

Daniel's Avatar certified lover boy 𓅓

Country
    Thanks
    After reading your command and watching the replay again I have decided to send you an event point.
    At first, I didn't look at it that way and after reading this;
    When ghoul tumbled in front of me i was shooting on the playeys who where infront of me we were shooting on each other so if i leave them and turned on to kill ghoul it will be easy for them to hit (kill) me.
    it looks like you were trying to be the last player alive by hitting the lowest players and by aiming the players who aim you back.

This report can be closed, sorry for the inconvenience.

I didn't come this far just to come this far, and not be happy. - Kim K.

https://i.imgur.com/oL5MGf8.png
    #maayankusit.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Closed & moved.

Thread Information