Banned

Thanks
    IGN of reported player:GanggBangg

Reason: this guy is a trial GM, i dont think he is aware of some action he should take in-game.
    I've asked him to unkick me after i got kicked in-game, he refuses saying he'll unkick in 15 Minutes.
    I feel like a retard waiting for 15 Mins in lobby when thats the only room i like playing in, also in 15 Minutes the room can die so its no good telling players to wait for 15 minutes if they're kicked unfairly which i think GanngBangg knows that.
    He tells me why have vote kick and the player gets unkicked instantly - people are aware of getting multiple votes glitch ( i guess GanggBangg doesnt know that), You cannot simply kick someone for stupid reasons; which i've told him but he wants me to wait out 15 Minutes and tells me that he coulda easily deny the unkicked i asked for??? thats rude...

Proof/Evidence: GanggBangg

Edit: within that time laps the room had ended.
    Last edited by ImComming4U; 09-25-2018 at 06:45 PM.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Giving some context around the situation. MusturdCake got kicked from a training room, right after he got kicked he asked me to unkick him. I told him that I will unkick him but not right now as he just got kicked 1 minute ago. I told him that I would unkick him in 15 minutes.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    Giving some context around the situation. MusturdCake got kicked from a training room, right after he got kicked he asked me to unkick him. I told him that I will unkick him but not right now as he just got kicked 1 minute ago. I told him that I would unkick him in 15 minutes.
    If your unaware, Many past GMs and ETs used unkick when requested and not set a timer like you did, so tell me are they wrong or are you? unless your making you own set of in-game rules.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    First of all, we don't have to accept any unkick request, there isn't a rule that we must unkick a player if he asks to. I also tell players to wait because I'm not going to unkick someone who got kicked about 2 minutes ago.
    If the players decided to abuse the vote glitch and they kicked you several times - I guess there is a reason after all, it doesn't make sense that there's no reason.

You expect him to get punished for not unkicking you from the training room you got kicked about 1 minute ago before you whispered him? I don't think so.

Closed & moved.

Thread Information