Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    μ

Country
    Thanks
    Hey dude, I think this post shows a lot of compassion. It's nice to see that on here for a change.

A lot of people on the internet can be quite inhuman. Perhaps it's the semblance of being infront of a screen which enables them, allowing them to say things without any fear of repercussions. Truthfully speaking though, there are repercussions. Your online personality is really just a reflection of who you really are inside; if you're an asshole online, you're probably an asshole in real life.

I honestly think people should think about that last sentence. If you practice being an asshole for the majority of your years, it's going to be no surprise if you grow up to be a miserable, depressed person, right?

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Shino for this useful post:

Bipolarity (02-01-2019), EternalBeast (01-31-2019), Hart (01-31-2019)

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    Hey dude, I think this post shows a lot of compassion. It's nice to see that on here for a change.

A lot of people on the internet can be quite inhuman. Perhaps it's the semblance of being infront of a screen which enables them, allowing them to say things without any fear of repercussions. Truthfully speaking though, there are repercussions. Your online personality is really just a reflection of who you really are inside; if you're an asshole online, you're probably an asshole in real life.

I honestly think people should think about that last sentence. If you practice being an asshole for the majority of your years, it's going to be no surprise if you grow up to be a miserable, depressed person, right?
    False im an asshole online but a good guy in real life

So fk you ginger

Thread Information