Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Its very sad indeed, for me I still have this website as a tab that automatically opens when i open my browser and I enjoy reading stuff on this forum, but I don't feel like posting as much as I used too cause of the inactivity

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Jonathan pls for this useful post:

Shino (02-08-2019), valor2me (02-09-2019), yas6en (02-09-2019)

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Forums in general are also dying because of Reddit/Facebook/Twitter and such.
    I've seen many popular forums turn into a ghost town, forums that were even more popular than Freestylersworld.
    That's very true, I guess that makes me part of the problem. That's not to say that we should just 'accept defeat' and let fworld eventually turn into a ghost town. There's something unique about forum boards like these that social media isn't always able to offer, isn't that worth preserving?

Originally Posted by Serpento View Post
    im sorry, but its sad and stuff to see it die out but it's going to happen soon so just let it be, stop trying to save what cant be saved.
    Well yeah the games already dead, it's been that way for years, that's not what I'm saying though. The forum and community is dying with it, we should make an effort to keep discussion on here carry on.

Thread Information