Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by HuskyBW View Post

Having some extra or less HP/AP regarding our K/D that would make baddies/noobs somewhat usefull instead of being 0-22 in a TDM game full of pros. And the pros that enjoy to brag about themself, how strong they are, how good they are, if they're soooo good with their 2.0+ K/D ratio, I guess having a few HP/AP less wouldn't mind them, they could even brag even harder "Ahhhhh! I own you all and I have less HP/AP then you all"

2nd Version of the idea : More HP to players under 1.5 K/D ratio (The needed ratio could be higher or lower)
    GunZ is a skill based game. The people who are at the top did not get there overnight. Some of these guys have been on it for almost 10 years. Doing something like this that levels the playing field is a big f-you to people who've put in countless hours in the game. You improve by playing more, thats the fun of it. Not by giving some unbalanced advantage.

Also, a player with low k/d does not = a noob. Take Lawri for example. This guy has probably one of the lowest k/d in game. However, he's not as bad as your average player in game.
    The converse is also true, a player with high k/d does not = a pro. Take Bulba for example. This guy farms k/d and leaves a room whenever it gets hard.

I understand where you are coming from, you want to keep newer players from quitting because all they do is die in game. However, i think GunZ is no longer at a position where it should look for new players. That time is long gone. It should focus on catering to its existing players because those are the players that have stuck around for years.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Hart for this useful post:

Awful (04-25-2019), EternalBeast (04-25-2019), Oriqin (04-25-2019), Shang (04-25-2019)

Thread Information