Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Ok I tried to record the replays twice now wasting a lot of time, I forgot to turn the bullet marks on 1st time and the 2nd time it turned out really laggy.

Kaitz is airplaying a lot of the entire Town replay, failing almost none of his reloadshots. He moves fast and continuously throughout all the replays. He also got his own kind of Blockrush which is to butterfly to start off his movement, this generally makes you move faster. He misses plenty of shots aswell.
    Also i've seen plenty of moments where his crosshair swings by a target but he doesn't trigger a shot untill the target passes by and he misses.

I believe its nearly impossible to shotbot with the way he plays, shotbot disrupts your rythm. Which happens according to other trials, however im struggling to find a lot of moments where his rythm got disrupted.

Most of the "suspicious" evidence can be explained.

During town, the user would go alley all the time and be hitting 50s to 60s dmg EVERY time.
    Good aim ≠ Shotbot, also this is a normal TDM where its pretty easy to hit since its a lot of chaos.

So in town it was very fishy when the user didn't shoot still did reload and started to swing his sword near Linzor.
    He got slashed which broke his rythm, he started off using butterfly again.

At one point in round 3 he literally did a butterfly when nkagod was close to truck and yes he tried to hide it with blocking it.
    He butterfly's throughout all the replays, even when there is no one around.

On one point he was going backwards in round 6 and took a random shot on Linzor it was very fishy because he didn't even try to aim and got a shot on him.
    Well, on the screenshot you can clearly see he had his shotgun out, waiting for someone to get into his crosshair to shoot.

I could go on but all in all, I think its just a good player with good aim. I'm struggling to find all these moments of groundslashes and failed rs. If you compare these to other good players in CW, you would get a similar replay.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    So I've watched the replays and read the trials' opinions, and I'm 100% certain the user is innocentof using any hack including shotbot. Ganggbangg explained why all those 'suspicious' moments seemed like shotbot, however a shotbot will trigger shots as soon as the crosshair swings at a target, in this case there were many many instances where the crosshair swinged across targets but did not fire. His play style is quite unique, he's a skilful player who airplays very well.

When you see him slashing as the targets are on his crosshair that's because of the butterfly motion he likes to use to manoeuvre and not the shotbot being triggered to slash as he hides it with a block. In addition to the replays I went and spectated the user in-game to see for any clear signs of a hack but none were found. Also one of the admins checked the logs and found nothing suspicious related to the user.

Due to all these reasons this report is declined and the user is found innocent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information