I agree a change should be made, but I think they should just take the few that exist now, space the levels out better between those, and not add any extra ones. Even a trash P.O.S. like me can get 4 kills in a row off of pure luck. It's not really that rewarding. I'd say make it somewhere closer to 10 for the killing spree like 8-10 kills = spree. Then maybe 15 = dominating & 20 = unstoppable.

There's not really a need to go further than 20 IMO, since 20 straight kills in a row is challenging as hell. If you maintain a streak longer than 20 kills, common sense says you're still a skilled, "unstoppable" player. No use in adding other words like "legendary" and "godlike" after it if they're all really similar words. Especially since you don't really see 30+ happen frequently like that, unless it's a really empty room and/or you're fighting ez people. And if that's the case, then you don't really deserve the streak popping up anyway since you got your kills from killing the same easy players over and over lol.