Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    50 less in delay with 1 more in damage. Again, they balanced them and you're complaining because you CHOSE to spend money on a weapon (that is still better) when you were never forced to do so. Spending that money was your choice, you could have earned coins EASILY in-game with all the activity stuff we got going on.
    That +1 dmg you mention is not really relevant cause from lvl 80 which is pretty easy to get all the sgs have the same dmg.
    The lbs only have 50 delay over the donor sgs nad like 100-150 over normal sgs which is pretty useless imo i can understand people who spend a lot of money to get them are mad.

But no let's **** up the entire balance of the game because this guy paid with real money for it.
    And lets be real last week you wouldn't have said this

You still got your money worth when it comes to owning one of the best weapons in the game, you just choosing to ignore that part and focus on the nerf.
    i don't see you getting your moneys worth with an lb anymore when you can get a 200c donor sg and only have 50 more delay.

But cool update fun to use some bounty sgs again without being useless and nice pick of the csgo skins i like those.

2. The following user said thank you to BanRays for this useful post:

Avenge (08-16-2019)

Thread Information