Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
This discussion is going sideways. To put it back on the right path:

As stated Tourney items won't be sent to tournament hosts anymore, that was already agreed on a while ago. They've never been given to staff because they're staff, it's only been given to hosts. The reward for the efforts hosts provide can be given in another form, that I do agree with.

In terms of the Tourney items being removed from hackers accounts, I don't mind, but the number of people with a bad record on this server is outrageous, if we remove the tourney items from all of them and the staff hosters, no one would have any believe me lol. Removing it from hosters, I don't mind that happening, I already mentioned before that it's unfair to Tourney winners and doesn't really make sense for hosts to get them.
dont say NEVER say from this 'blah blah update ve rsion forward' because it REALLY was given like that when it was new to many staff members and I could name a dozen just on the spot.

and no1s saying remove it now how about just make a new rule if you get banned from now on this will happen

like starting fresh it doesnt have to go in reverse and delete everyones who got banned

atleast its something they think about while injecting those hacks or actually perma ban them instead of just unbanning after 3 months cause I feel like if fgunz taught me one thing its that perma ban is never really a perma ban its just another word for appeal again 3 months to be unbanned