Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by León View Post
    So I see the hacker part has been addressed to, what about the second part of the staff and ex staff who have them due to hosting?
    (I know it's no longer the case beginning in the recent tournament) but past hosters should be also stripped of them items.
    and event/game moderator who took the responsibility to host fair and was trusted by admins for years and was demoted for rig should also be stripped of his coins
    Last edited by Sam; 09-19-2019 at 01:36 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to Sam for this useful post:

Rain (09-19-2019)

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Strip any ex staff member of their tournament items. Strip any hackers who have been banned for hacking previously and in the future of their tournament items. Also strip it from hosting tournament's nobody gives a ****, Give them coins or anything else as a reward, A golden tournament Sword that stephanM made looks good for it.

Remove crown from the bounty shop and actually make it exclusive holy shit.

Give previous hackers who have been banned for hacking that badge of shame on whatever account they make.
    ^
    Really do this one so they can ****ing stop talking shit and move on.
    Bunch of nerds.

- - - Updated - - -

i fully support this thread.

4. The following 4 users say thank you to Rain for this useful post:

McDonalds (09-19-2019), Sanchez (09-19-2019), Shang (09-19-2019), Zabu (09-19-2019)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    Strip any ex staff member of their tournament items. Strip any hackers who have been banned for hacking previously and in the future of their tournament items. Also strip it from hosting tournament's nobody gives a ****, Give them coins or anything else as a reward, A golden tournament Sword that stephanM made looks good for it.

Give previous hackers who have been banned for hacking that badge of shame on whatever account they make.
    ^
    Bunch of nerds.

- - - Updated - - -

Since the last tournament the host dont get tourney items anymore, so thats already covered. I also agree with you to remove tourney items from ex staff members such as myself. Its nice to have one, but I dont deserve it since I didnt win the tournament myself.

6. The following user said thank you to Shang for this useful post:

Zabu (09-19-2019)

μ

Country
    Thanks
    It's pretty insane the same rotation of tournament items are being used in tournaments 5 years later. We should spice things up and add new rewards like a jacket/shotgun for the next tournament.

I remember taking the designs for the tourney items to Zain and he did such a sweet job making them, this server had some talented devs

8. The following user said thank you to Shino for this useful post:

Michi (09-21-2019)

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    and event/game moderator who took the responsibility to host fair and was trusted by admins for years and was demoted for rig should also be stripped of his coins
    Awwww, look at you being butthurt because you aren't good enough to win a tourney on your own so you got them items by hosting, so now you're acting up to keep them...

But then again why do I bother, you made absolutely no sense at all, and if you wanna shit talk, I can do that too, but I'm quite bored of doing that so I'm not gonna bother, and you're not really a challenge answering to.

10. The following 2 users say thank you to León for this useful post:

Rain (09-20-2019), Zabu (09-20-2019)

Verali's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rain View Post

^
    Bunch of nerds.

- - - Updated - - -

Would love this
    mifuk

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Awwww, look at you being butthurt because you aren't good enough to win a tourney on your own so you got them items by hosting, so now you're acting up to keep them...

But then again why do I bother, you made absolutely no sense at all, and if you wanna shit talk, I can do that too, but I'm quite bored of doing that so I'm not gonna bother, and you're not really a challenge answering to.
    I don't care and I barely log in lmao but I think you care if they take all of your coins or at least half.. no sense? why were u demoted?! enlighten us

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks

Rigging is a no no for me leo but atleast you are not sam, Here is a picture of him Taken at date 9/19/2019

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    The point of this suggestion has been made. If we do decide on something then we will reply to this thread.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information