Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    admin abuse indicates that a staff member cannot use their powers to their advantage to gain an advantage over another player.
    some responses to this thread are accurate but also not at the same time. most people who witness a staff member abusing their powers don’t collect evidence of it - simply because they didn’t expect them to abuse in the first place, and weren’t prepared to begin collecting evidence to build a case against them.

Most people who complain about staff members respawning themselves in a training room would do the same exact thing themselves if in the position, which contradicts the whole predicament this thread was created upon. I am a firm believer that no one with power should be using their privileges to gain advantages over others, but based on the main post on this thread Sam, I can see why people are ”ganging” up on you. As you were once a staff member yourself, I would’ve expected you to have evidence of a staff member using their powers to provoke other players of some sort....
    Last edited by Michi; 09-21-2019 at 03:41 PM.

Thread Information