Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    A few suggestions for modifications to some events with the newest update that reduces respawn time in training rooms to 0 and adds RPG mode

- Make events like deathmatch ~50 kills or even more instead of the lower number theyre assigned to, make it last somewhat close to a normal LMS event and now that the respawn time is 0 seconds (considering deathmatch and events like it are hosted in training mode), people will get kills alot faster (like in turbo).

- With said increase to max kills, you can add the RPG modification to these events, since 50 kills allow players to get 5 'level up' things or maybe even more, if you decide to make it 100 kills.

For your first suggestion, that would have to rely on the number of players that are in the room, most of the time we take into proportion the amount of people in the room as we set the required kill count. Additionally, we can add RPG tag to a room as a variation the same way we add RTD to an event.

Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    Find the Ex-Mine(FTM)

At the first staff will freeze players at the base after the host will go somewhere in the map to place mines in one line then he calls 1by1, players have to choose 1 mine from that line who choose the wrong mine will be elimited from the event.
    first round: 1 real mine and 2 ex-mines ( 1-1x-1x ) players have to choose 1 of them if he chooses 1x(Ex-Mine) he qualified to next round or dead(who will
    choose real mine)
    2nd round: 2 real mines and 1 ex-mine ( 1-1-1x ) players have to choose 1 of them if he chooses 1x(Ex-Mine) he qualified to next round or dead(who will
    choose real mine)
    3rd round: 2 real mines and 3 ex mines ( 1-1-1x-1x-1x ) players have to choose 1 of them if he chooses 1x(Ex-Mine) he qualified to next round or dead(who
    will choose real mine)
    4th round: 3 real mines and 2 ex mines ( 1-1-1-1x-1x ) players have to choose 1 of them if he chooses 1x(Ex-Mine) he qualified to next round or dead(who
    will choose real mine)
    5th round: this is hard round 4 real mines and 2 ex mine ( 1-1-1-1-1x-1x )
    Tags: [M] [ESP] [VAMP]
    Prize: +3 , +2 , +1 EP so 3 winners (Same like COM event) its a PVP event
    Hit Like button if you wanted to add this event to Event List
    What did I just read? Your event idea is quite confusing to understand, from what I make from it; If you want people to seek mines we had an event named Find the Mine on the test events list and it was tested and we decided to decline it. If your suggestion is to seek the mines I would have to say no. Additionally we DO NOT have Training Mines, furthermore this is not a PvP event from what I have read.
    Also if this was to be hosted, I would assume the line of mines is remade exactly the way it was for the previous challenger, and that the host would summon each challenger to choose to consume 1 mine.
    Last edited by justRelax; 10-24-2019 at 08:32 AM.

Spoiler!

Thread Information