Originally Posted by Buddhism View Post
Also..

- change how the drops work in normal quest so we can see what tier the item is without having to go in inventory
- change the EXP on Palmpow Quests..they are lower and are harder than other quests
- Fix scriders HP,it keeps bugging at we see it at 0 while another player sees it at much higher, but even when it works the HP is draining at a relatively constant rate, so this client sided(?) issue is making scrider more difficult to kill
1. Basically you want CQ drop in Quest, I'm agreed with it
2. I don't really see palmpoa's bosses hard as broken golem, lich, or zombie queen II, so I don't see this so necessary, maybe the really thing about exp they need to change is on zombie queen II, I see it more challenged than others, and also buff exp in 65 pages (specially in prison one, I sthink it should be like 500k exp since it's the 3rd more harder quest).
3. And this isn't only on scrider, it's on all CQ, with the time I've learned that CQ have a different method for host NPCs. In normal quest the NPCs hp have a delay when you shoot to them when you're in team, as more lag you have (or other of the team) more delay it'll take for kill NPCs. But in CQ this is more hard, cuz in normal quest the client try to fix the lag, but in CQ not, so when you shoot to a x box or boss in team, you'll have the issue that some of the NPCs will be "bugged". (IDK if I explained it good, it's a lil bit hard for me to explain it). The only method I can think to fix this is that add the quest host method to CQ, but with that we'll have the immortal bug, so I don't think it's a good idea.