Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Complaint's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    1 MB goes a long way for toaster strudel PCs, we need the space anyways for big upcoming updates. These maps wouldn’t have been removed had they been used while they were in the game. This is the first thread I’ve seen of a complaint about the removal, come to think of it. ONLY way I see any of the previously removed maps being restored is if there is a majority vote made by a decent amount of the players to reimplement them into the game.
    they were unused because the game died and you had 40 players here, now you have more, and most of them have played here before when these maps were still in game and would like to see them again
    and what is it with you staff rejecting everything anyone has to offer? we are the ones playing this game, we know best what will make us stay in this game.
    and it's not complaining, it's trying to make this game more enjoyable for us and for everyone else that would come and try this game.

Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Why not just make a poll and let players vote for some of those maps to be added back .
    as i said, i can't recall the names except tomb, and in the thread StephanM linked here there is no mention of the names...
    Last edited by Complaint; 11-03-2019 at 10:38 AM.

Thread Information