Originally Posted by Divine View Post
My suggestion:

A strike system, when an ET makes an event if a certain player is annoying/insulting and seems to pinpoint every single mistake then you should be able to kick them ONLY from your sets of events in that hour/two. Of course we will note down each user kicked and why, so no one will be abusing this function.

If the same player has been kicked from every single event by all of the ET members then we can look into banning these individuals from playing events for lets say a month?
I think adding a negative consequence to this will only make things worse. I think that a positive solution is the way to go in this situation.

Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
I can only talk from experience, but as an ET I really didn't give a **** about the continuous talk of certain users who are just there to be annoying, as a staff member I feel like you should just have a thick skin and be able to shun that stuff out. Doesn't matter if you're the most likeable user in the community, if you become staff, you're gonna get shit talked regardless. I'm not saying staff should allow extreme verbal abuse, but small comments that are said just to get under someone's skin should be disregarded.
I 100% agree with this.