Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    We really appreciate you guys and the time, effort & creativety you put into this role and hosting events, we gotta admit that current ets are the most active creative since years (not bipo tho) hosting and coming up with new ideas and testing new events almost everyday and listening to players mainly, and as everything we deal with in real life, of course, you gotta have some issues with players while hosting, for example I am known for "crying and criticizing" when I lose events, but its not that, two types of players in events, people who complain looking for attention or has personal issues with the host or staff member, and people who complain about few things the host does wrong, as we all know, no one is perfect and ofc the host might make a mistake during hosting as everything else cause this is how life works, but sometimes I complain about things so the hosts avoid doing the same mistake again, cause events were supposed to be fun for the players and sometimes a few mistakes will make events unenjoyable and will lead up to lack of players who play the events, and I guess hosting for 6/7 players not fun for you guys.
    for example, no one wanna see 2 hunters in LMS hunting 9 players, it just kills the fun.
    no one wants to play rocketman in sewer pls.
    no one wanna play 3 PVP events in the same set since we play that the whole time in normal channel, like 1 PVP event each set is more than enough.
    and why would an et silence the chat in events and prevent 14 players from chatting just because there's 1 annoying player, you gotta deal with him if he doesn't understand just kick him?
    and no one wants to play dodgeball where the host using predator rockets and admin vials which makes it a luck-based event and all the players who have an actual exp can't win anymore.
    and the list goes on, I'm just saying that so events maintain their value and fun that we've known and experienced for years and maybe attracting new players to it.
    Regardless, you guys doing an amazing job keep it up, just try to avoid a few mistakes and it's all good.

2. The following user said thank you to Zabu for this useful post:

Bunny (11-10-2019)

Thread Information