Originally Posted by Michi View Post
like the idea about the challenge coins, would you be able to elaborate more on these

Win a Duel without die Reward: 50 Challenge Coins
i don’t understand, how else are you able to win a duel?

Play all Events and win at least 1 on each one Reward: 200 Challenge Coins
i don’t believe it’s quite possible at the moment to track every event every person has played in the span in a month. (if I understood this correctly)

besides these two which could be substituted, I’m also aware that you made those potential rewards as a draft anyways.

overall i like these very unique ways to make the game a bit more fun and competitive.
With "Duel" I meant the mode itself, I mean, win the mode with 0 deads (for example 20/0, and it finish).

About events, well if you count that it's a month (31 days) for complete it, I think there's a chance to win this. Ofc ik that this is soooo hard, that's why I've put the best rewards on it.

Originally Posted by NOA View Post
I like the idea however there are more than enough ways to obtain donation coins. Twitching, Questing (rebirths), Raffles, Event Points, VIP Events, Weekly Competitions, Clan wars. I dont believe the owners should give out more free coins tbh.
Yeah, I know, that's why I said that maybe the best way for this should be making hard to gain them (as the example I've gave). I like that way, because like I said, gives a interesting reward for play other modes and not only the same of all the time.

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
As for the quest map, it would require the original map files and it would need a npc pathing object to make it work (so contact Hellsniper for this if he wants to make it).
I don't even know if he is still active lmao.

Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
I think the challenge points should be a closed circle point system and not a way of getting even more coins.

Add a shop with not many, but gppd items that players will actually use, like a katana x damage sword (but not katana x itself) for an absurd number of points

If you want, you can also just straight up place the legendary items in there so players eho qq about not getting the items can just buy rhem there after spending a lot of time completing challenges.
As I told to NOA, said that about the coins for give a interesting reward. Iknow there's a lot of way, which 2 depends a little bit of your luck (event points and VIP events), 1 of your activity (activity points), 1 leveling up (rebirth), and the weekly ranking which depends on your skills (apart of clan wars).

So, for explain me better about this, let's say that for complete the challenges of Turbo, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Duel, Clan Wars, Quests and Events gives you 100c (number just an example), and for play the rest of modes gives you other 100c. So if you only complete the challenges of the typical modes in a month, you'll only get 100c, but if you play all you get 200c. As I said in this way maybe people will be interested on play other modes since for play them gives 100c.

And let remember you that event points has their own shop, and they can be converted into coins. So I don't see a point to don't make it (apart of the many ways to get coins).