Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Prone View Post
    Only a few ideas I like:

1. Event Mode- I like the idea of having smaller events hosted in the normal channel (Maybe as a single event in case the host doesnt have time to do a whole set of 3). Also could show have potential of hosting events in rooms that already exist (Popping randomly into rooms and having to reach a certain amount of kills in Quest or Infected). I see a lot of potential to keep things interesting with this idea.

2. A Team for only Staff- In almost every event, theres a rule stating that no player can join the red team (unless host allows it) so this could prevent players from switching teams without approval. However, there hasnt been much of an issue in this regard lately so it may not be so necessary anymore.

3. 50 Players in a room. Yes and no. It'll be too congested in about half the maps we currently have, but would be nice on bigger maps. Perhaps limit what maps can be used when it comes to this player count. Also, this could mean that less people would join other rooms and would leave a lot of players unsatisfied because most likely this feature would be used for training rooms. It has positive aspects, but it could also decrease playercount.

~Everything else sounds like it'd be too much work/unnecessary and could be abused too easily.
    if the commands are used correctly i don't see it abused, as i said these commands are only allowed on this mode, so they cannot be abused out of it. Also, if they are abused into this mode, players can report it too. The idea of commands are made for do funs events. There's a lot of games where i was an admin that have many of these commands, so if these are used correctly i find it fun and useful.

Anyway, McSic can add limitations to the commands for don't be abused.
    Last edited by LostX; 01-22-2020 at 11:57 PM.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Thread Information