Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
Yeah, but as I said don't know the code of Gunz, I can get an idea seeing how game works, but surely it's so far away of what I can think. I have experience with other games but not with Gunz. Anyway I'm aware too of that the development of a map can take even more than 1 year, depending on too many facts an such things, but as I said it's adding a invisible ground to the map, it's not making one since 0 or such thing like that. And well idk how much time you guys spend on developing, and that's an important fact on how much time it'll take developing a map, but knowing it's just adding one thing that doesn't even need a texture, and putting my free time as an example for know how much time it could take, I've said 1 month. But yeah, it'll could take even more if you have really few time.
That's not how it works, you can't just open the map and add an invisible ground to it if you don't have the source file (which we don't). You would have to remake the map from scratch to add new walls/collision/etc. Without the source file you can only really switch out textures or change lights, but you can't really edit the map itself. You have to remake it (just so you know).

I understand where you're coming from and that it could be frustrating as a quester because quests are not our focus.