Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
Turbo mode isn't good. People who had high amounts of kills were cool to see before this, now it means nothing, and it almost nullifies questing as it's way easier to level up through it... My suggestion is to remove it, but I know people like it so maybe it just requires some changes, not sure...

Fixes:
Reflection effects, when turned on, still cause huge FPS spikes randomly (usually only on maps with these effects, such as garden water).

Quest cloth gear with DMG% still doesn't seem to do anything, just remove it, if it was fixed it would be overpowered without further balancing, and it just makes it annoying to deal with constantly having to sell them.

Damage counter in quest/CQ doesn't work (at least not with revs/sgs, which is what I tested DMG% clothes with).
Nope. First, nerfing turbo will make a lot of shittie ppl that only want lvl up come to quest asking which is the ****ing quest that gives more exp and start to spam "go" like if there isn't a tomorrow (and there's still some ppl that like this in quest, without mention that nerfing turbo will make a lot of drama).

Second, removing clothes isn't the right way, i've already suggested how to make them useful (giving more HP/AP ONLY on Quest and CQ), but if they remove doesn't really matter, tbh it's annoy that my inv get fulled after some runs, and i already have like 50 or 60 legendary clothes.

Third, i think the reason why u didn't saw DMG counter is because you solo'ed it, cuz when i was playing here it worked in team but not in solo, and it happens with all weapons.