Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
Nope. First, nerfing turbo will make a lot of shittie ppl that only want lvl up come to quest asking which is the ****ing quest that gives more exp and start to spam "go" like if there isn't a tomorrow (and there's still some ppl that like this in quest, without mention that nerfing turbo will make a lot of drama).

Second, removing clothes isn't the right way, i've already suggested how to make them useful (giving more HP/AP ONLY on Quest and CQ), but if they remove doesn't really matter, tbh it's annoy that my inv get fulled after some runs, and i already have like 50 or 60 legendary clothes.

Third, i think the reason why u didn't saw DMG counter is because you solo'ed it, cuz when i was playing here it worked in team but not in solo, and it happens with all weapons.
I don't think nerfing turbo would cause much drama, it is simply too good right now, this is why everyone plays it. And whether it gives 100% EXP or 50% EXP, it doesn't matter, as people will still play it due to it's pace, generally speaking it's a good game mode. I don't think it's good for the longevity of the game though, thanks for your opinion.

I quite like the idea of increasing HP/AP for quest, everything pretty much insta kills you if you stand still anyway, so this would be very good.

You're right about the DMG counter, it does indeed work with a group of people.