Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    Do you have any SS or Replays for your report?

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bulba View Post
    Do you have any SS or Replays for your report?
    Sorry, I'm the person who keeps enjoying events I was focused on an event it happened unexpectedly *kick* and I know host should have to record the event I request you to get a replay of impossible T/F Event from him.
    I really don't want to report before I asked him to give me a proper reason why i got kicked he keep talking something else and he took a sudden decision he has to answer for that on that time only he refused to do it he said to stay out(what kind of behavior is it?) even after he made another statement "Faky is crying right now" i got pmed from players.

after posted this report I got a pm from well known in FG old player "you prolly will get mute or ban in forums
    and that's what you get for CHALLENGING the ELITE staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    I think something is ruining Fgunz community from a few staff members please take care of it

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Rey's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    Sorry, I'm the person who keeps enjoying events I was focused on an event it happened unexpectedly *kick* and I know host should have to record the event I request you to get a replay of impossible T/F Event from him.
    I really don't want to report before I asked him to give me a proper reason why i got kicked he keep talking something else and he took a sudden decision he has to answer for that on that time only he refused to do it he said to stay out(what kind of behavior is it?) even after he made another statement "Faky is crying right now" i got pmed from players.

after posted this report I got a pm from well known in FG old player "you prolly will get mute or ban in forums
    and that's what you get for CHALLENGING the ELITE staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    I think something is ruining Fgunz community from a few staff members please take care of it
    Well you report me and expect me to provide you with the replay ? Not happening sorry. I did not message u saying anything on discord or on forum. Bro I don't even speak Punjabi nor do I understand that language. If I insulted players around me, I would've have been reported tons of times. Does Mari's report has anything to do here? And you don't even speak Hindi language properly so pls don't provide your translation which is completely wrong.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Well you report me and expect me to provide you with the replay ? Not happening sorry. insulted players around me, I would've have been reported tons of times. Does Mari's report has anything to do here? And you don't even speak Hindi language properly so pls don't provide your translation which is completely wrong.
    You are not going to post replay? well it's enough for me ty for dodging
    hence its kinda proved that he abused power, he didn't even speak 1 word about why he kicked me ofc there is nothing to say(abused power)
    if he didn't do anything wrong he would have proved it but he trying to dodge

why u expecting tons of reports? u got before Mari's and now mine

I really looking forward to justice for players like me, many players disappointed and quit gunz bez of argued with staff and get insulting every time and we feel like shameless and saddest truth is result will be players mute nothing else only option left for players is "GIVE UP" and "MOVE ON" this makes players interest get down in Gunz and Gunz is a memory of 90's that's why we still playing it even it is death it will remain as a memory.

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Thread Information