Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

Upon collecting more information on what has happened I can see why you're upset here Faky and I don't blame you.

I also don't blame Emperor for kicking you out. I will explain why.

Emperor hosted impossible t / f and asked questions which were possible? You're correct this shouldn't have occurred and I'm sure Emperor is aware of this.

Emperor also retaliated to your negative/irrelevant comments - Although it gets really tough when players insult/flame you, he shouldn't have retaliated to any of your comments.

Emperor kicked you without justifying the reason - You have every single right to find out why this action was taken, but in a way which won't make the situation any worse.

Now upon checking the actions Emperor has taken, he's also correct.

You provoked Emperor which caused him to kick you out of events. - He did the right thing to kick you to avoid further issues.

You typed negative comments on team chat and also insulting others while they are trying to stop you - You shouldn't have done this, best way to pinpoint someones mistakes is to whisper them or pm them privately.

You have no screenshots/replays of what has happened - in other words, no evidence = no action. - I'm sure you're aware of this.

Conclusion:
    So you were both right and wrong at some point, I expect an apology from you Faky to Emperor for provoking and insulting. I also would like Emperor to apologise to you for not justifying the reason why you were kicked.

Thanks,
    Divine
    Last edited by Divine; 03-27-2020 at 11:40 PM.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Thread Information