12 66.67%
  • NO

6 33.33%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ben105's Avatar Detective Conan

Country
    Thanks
    yea i prefer the original but i am happy as long as the way it flip does not change . i do not think spycase will be op anymore because the skills of fgunz players have really improved and also because of the gen we are in rightnow. mouse nowadays got like 2-4 buttons which makes the game more easy too play nowadays

you can make the delay of the spycase much bigger which would make the sword less op if u think it is op and it will also be really fun if it had dmg too like 15 or 10.

imagine this stephanm . u are 1vs1ing someone and u use the spycase to flip , This will push your opponent back and u can qulckly switch to your gun and finish him/her off.
    i see so many possibility /new strategies /plays with this sword. With spycase u can change everybad situation in to a good situation like the way thanos destroys a planet with a single snap.

don't you agree too that this sword is just a badass, game changer and also fun stephanm?
    Last edited by ben105; 04-28-2020 at 03:30 PM. Reason: spellliiiiiingggggggg

Thread Information