Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    It does register, but it's more like the damage isn't usually what it's supposed to be. Actually that might be the same as hits not registering, so I'm not sure then to be very honest.
    From my experience, hitting pbs are not as accurate as they should be. You know the drill, hitting a fat one from close range against someone and u think u do full 108 damage, but I notice most of the time that the pellets are going into the wall or floor instead of the target.

So I think there are 2 problems that are happening right now that are pretty similar. but (hopefully) solved with different outcomes;

1: The hitbox is too small for the wide spread we have (that might explain the hitting walls/floor from close range). So the hitbox needs to be a tiny bit bigger to match the wide spread we currently have.

2: The spread is too wide for the current hitbox. That means that we should go for a spread that is tighter than the current one and matches our current hitbox better. Since SG4 was the most popular spread behind vanilla, it might be a good idea we start with this one. Especially since SG4 is a tighter spread than vanilla ( if I remember this correctly).

This is based on my experience though (gardun room warrior). Since I barely cw anymore (not even at all actually), I don't have the same experience as you might have, so it might be completely different than your experience, but it is always nice to have different views on the topic :]

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Shang for this useful post:

Jordan (01-13-2021), Tzunami best0 (01-12-2021)

Thread Information