Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I don't see how bringing up historical facts supports your argument, you never passed trials, there is clearly a reason. You are thus not expected to understand the rules of events and follow them, because you clearly didn't. The reason for allowing you to host eludes me.

Once again, you confuse what I accuse you of and state pointless facts about the rules, when their mentions are irrelevant.

You said not to jump over the host's phases? Cool. Nobody should have won the round where they jumped over Donut's rockets where he walked side-to-side. Nobody should have won the phase where you were standing against the front wall and spammed rockets while jumping, because everyone jumped over your rockets while you were on the ground.

You like to make up rules? Then follow them. I didn't jump over the host, which is the actual rule in the event, and thus the slap is unjustified. Jumping above the host's phase is not a rule, because it shouldn't be. People jump over the host's phase all the time.

Secondly, I did not pass behind the host, the host passed infront of me. This is not a situation which can be considered equivalent as forcing the host to get infront of me because the host does not display his phase beforehand considering the "WARNING" he spammed, unlike when he stands against the side wall and tumbles side to side for example, where players can deduce what "going behind the host" means.

As an ex-ET I am not expected to be a god and know what hosts who have barely hosted an event in their lives will do and predict their actions. If you were going to tumble, an experienced et would ensure nobody is at the corner where i stood and told me to move, which has happened before.
    Last edited by Bunny; 03-02-2021 at 01:56 AM.

Thread Information