1. The hosters are not obligated to share their replays, if you want to report a staff member then you're obligated to bring your own evidence.

2. Look at these screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/fNjNnvx , first you had 40 ping and then you had 120 ping and then you had 80 ping, your net was unstable and I personally told you this in-game at least 3 times. 4 Staff members (including me) told you and Mex that your ping is unstable and you said things like "I can see fire, respawn me" or "Tell mcsic to fix it, I see stable ping". We were trying to explain you but you refused to listen and you were flooding the chat so Benny asked you 3 times to stop flooding the chat about it because we all agreed about you having unstable ping, you continued flooding the chat about it which is why you got kicked, we shouldn't beg you to stop flooding the chat about the same subject after we already discussed it.

3. I highly suggest you to stop being disrespectful towards the staff members because it will lead you to nowhere, saying stuff like "kid doesnt know what spike is, educate him" and "doesnt know how to host" and "clowns staff" won't help you.