Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    This staff isn't that bad actually. If you've ever played d4rk9unz and you've ever tried to even contact their staff, they're pretty much unreachable. I enjoy how staff here is active and at least tries to manage the server. Although the following are some things I believe you guys can improve on:

1. I know staff positions can be stressful, but it's not an excuse to act like you're not part of the staff for a given time then go back to doing it.

2. Advertising. I think we might need to have another trailer contest or start advertising on other sites to get more people into this server. At max after server crash I've seen 102 people online. Although that is a good number, compared to the number 1 server there are about 500-700 at one time. Granted, most of them don't speak English, I'm sure we'd like some of their donations. I'm not talking about paying money for an actual net ad, I'm just saying either make friends outside of the server to spread the word around or post on gaming portal forums.

3. Events. They would help boost "server morale", so to speak. The longer people are on the game, the more addicted they become.

4. I've realized some of the staff members have problems with each other. I suggest you guys find a way to resolve your differences to make this "workplace" a better place for you to be more comfortable at, as well as being able to communicate toward the efforts of empowering the server and it's community.

5. Other than that, I think you guys are a great staff and keep up the good work We do appreciate the work you guys put into the server and you are what keeps Freestyle Gunz alive and running.
    Last edited by Philanthropist; 01-10-2010 at 12:43 AM.

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Thread Information